Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Locks of Love: Done and Done

After writing my list of '30' for before I turn 30, I decided to get off my butt and do one of them. The easiest one? Cutting off my freaking hair.

Yes, this was an easy one guys because my hair had been really annoying lately. When it gets long, it eventually reaches a point where it commits hair suicide and starts falling off my head in large clumps. And since it would be better serving kids with cancer than my shower drain, OFF OF MY HEAD!

Here is the before:


And half an hour and ten inches of hair later...


Here is the after:


I'm still trying to figure out how to style it. I did get it to look like this the day it was cut and since it was adorable, I took a million pics.



With a big curling iron, it can look too much like a newscaster or a soccer mom.And since it's so much shorter now, I have accidentally used too much product. But I'm learning.

Hair is hard, guys.

1 comment: