Friday, March 21, 2014

'Fashion February' 2014: Week 3

Another thrilling installment of "Let's Judge Carolyn Based on How She Tried to Dress This Week!". Don't worry, I don't think anyone really judges but me. And you are judging, let's just keep that to yourself, ok?

Actually, scratch that! Constructive criticism go!

Saturday (3/15/14)

Dinosaur Shirt

Classing up a slouchy dinosaur shirt.

Sunday (3/16/14)

Chambray with White Shorts

Putting chambray with white shorts to avoid the dreaded Canadian Tuxedo.

Monday (3/17/14)

St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tuesday (3/18/14)

PInk Sweater

I keep trying to make my pink sweater work with other colors, but I'm feeling pretty uninspired.

Wednesday (3/19/14)

Coral shirt with Obi Belt

My sister bought this shirt and didn't like it, so she gave it to me. Then, I wore it around my mom, aunt, and grandma and got a bunch of compliments. She was not happy. angdalkgnalg

Thursday (3/20/14)

Leather Shoulders

Again, one of those pieces I have problems styling. I like to wear sweaters, and when that happens, this shirt with the cool shoulder detail just becomes a beige shirt. I will figure out how to make this work!

Friday (3/21/14)

Striped Dress

And sometimes, it's nice just to keep things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment