Friday, March 28, 2014

'Fashion February' 2014: Week 4

The theme of this week really should have been 'Flowy Tops to Cover My Insecure Belly'.

Don't you hate that we're getting to the time of year where every single magazine is yelling at you that you need to start getting 'bikini ready'? My tummy will probably never be classified as magazine-worthy 'bikini ready', but I'm still going to work my high waisted green floral bikini here in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, things have detoured. Here is what I wore this week. It is officially getting warm down here in the Old Pueblo so it's time to break out the shorts and the lack of shame about my lazy hairy legs. 


Saturday (3/22/14)

Blue Shorts with Bright Lips

Accessorizing with make up, specifically a crazy bright lip.

Sunday (3/23/14)

Leia Shirt

The first of two Star Wars shirts I wore this week.

Monday (3/24/14)

Bird Sweater Gray Pants

My birthday bird sweater from my mother-in-law. It was actually featured on this week's episode of Glee. It was worn by Brittany, arguably the best and best dressed character.

Tuesday (3/25/14)

Stitch Fix Blouse

Yes, the end of the month is quickly approaching and my ambition for this project is quickly waning. I say actually putting on a necklace a step in the right direction. 

Wednesday (3/26/14)

Millenium Falcon Shirt

Making my Millennium Falcon shirt work appropriate. Also, subtly sucking up to my boss because he also has this shirt.

Thursday (3/27/14)

Blue Polka Dot Shirt and Pants

While I do like this outfit, I did go to Target after work to buy a belt that went a little better with this outfit. All my belts are a little casual and rustic, so I found a simpler, classier belt.

Friday (3/28/14)

Red Pants with Vest

Maybe this is too much information, but my red pants are always the last thing I have left in my closet. So, if I'm rocking them, then it means I need to do some laundry. Fun weekend plans, I suppose.

I know there are technically three more days in March to style (which is why this is so much easier in February). I may finish out the month with a quick post next week, but I wouldn't count on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment