Monday, November 21, 2011

Project House Update: Laundry Room

I know I posted a couple of weeks ago how lame it is to get excited over a washer and a dryer, but apparently I'm a big old nerd.

We finally got a washer and a dryer!


Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Ignore the reflection of me in the doors...

Anyway, we were originally looking only at white ones, that way if one of them broke, we would most likely be able to get one that matched. Then Dan found an amazing deal on these brushed steel ones and we couldn't pass it up. The rest of our appliances are brushed steel so at least they match each other.

I can't say I do laundry more often now, but I'm so happy I don't have to trying to make two laundry baskets in my small Volkswagen and cart them over to my parent's house. I can through a load in the wash when I take my nighttime shower, then run the dryer when I get ready in the morning, and fold slightly wrinkled clothes when I get home from work. Probably not the best system, but it works none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment