Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dazed in a hurricane or crying in a drizzle?

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing really that important goes wrong, but by the end of the day, it's all snowballed until you end up a bawling messy over a tub of mint chocolate chip? I tend to have those days a lot.

Today was not one of those days. Today, a lot of very major stuff went wrong. Very major and very, very stressful. But today was different. My eyes aren't forming a puddle in my favorite Breyer's. Yes, I am still stressed and drained and incredibly worried about some things. But I'm not a mess. Maybe it's because I've been up since 4AM and my body is using all its energy to stay awake.

Anyway, my point is, because of this mess of a day, no outfit update today. Fingers crossed, everything will have worked itself out by tomorrow. I just hope this isn't the eye of the storm and the worst is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment