Friday, August 5, 2011

Fan of Friday: Week of 8/5/2011

This week, I have wasted a ridiculous amount of time on the internet and one thing and one thing alone is to blame: Pinterest.


Do you have a Pinterest yet? If  you don't, I highly HIGHLY suggest it! Anyway, here's the basic premise: it's like your internet bookmarks but all organized on a website and represented by pictures. And you can see everyone else's bookmarks and follow your friends bookmarks.

Because it's based on pictures, it's just a tornado of baked goods, designer homes, complicated hairdos, fantasy vacations, and gorgeous clothing. Therefore, I LOVE IT!



You organize your bookmarks, or pins, into different categories, or boards. I've got 50 pins on seven different boards, which are:
  • House ideas
  • Recipes
  • Christmas List
  • Vacation Ideas
  • Sister's Future Wedding (just because it's crazy if she plans her wedding before she's engaged doesn't mean it's crazy if I do it for her.)
  • Styling Ideas
  • Random Pics
It's incredibly awesome and I'll probably be a fan of this for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment