Thursday, November 20, 2014

Have You Seen A Cat Play Fetch?

It's been a while since I did a cat update post, I think. And if it hasn't, well, I don't care because I finally caught this little cutie on film playing fetch! There are two things Sam loves: being scared by absolutely everything and fetching up things.


See that hair tie in that picture? He most likely stole it from my hair stuff drawer and then cried until I played fetch with him. He'll play fetch with just about anything. My hair ties, tiny pieces of plastic he digs out of the trash, cat toys, and his newest favorite is the Nerf darts from Dan's birthday dart gun.

[Sidenote: I'm still trying to get the hang of taking video, so please excuse the fact that the camera rotation is all sorts of crap.]


And just so I'm not playing favorites, here's Rusty playing with the cat teaser.


Yes, I am a crazy cat lady and don't care at all. They're too cute for me to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment