No matter how old you are, you are never too old to wake up on Christmas morning and run to the fireplace to see what "Santa" left for you in your stocking.
And for all the "Santa" husbands or boyfriends who aren't feeling inspired, here are some ideas for you.
- Pretty Compact Mirror. Even if she doesn't carry make up in her purse, having a nice mirror will not only make her feel classy, but it'll prevent embarrassing green gunk in teeth syndrome.
- Socks. Everyone needs more socks, especially cute ones.
- Nail Polish. Giving yourself a manicure is a great way to spend the afternoon of Christmas, while trying to stay awake after a big meal and watching way too much football.
- Stud Earrings. A nice, shiny little bauble to wake up to.
- Nice Lip Balms. The kind you never buy yourself because you know you will lose them, but you still want.
- Gourmet Lollipops. Candy is great, but there's so much of it at Christmas. A lollipop can be great because it'll satisfy your sweet tooth for a bit of time without eating a half dozen tiny crunch bars.
- Tiny Candles. For a bit of Christmas scented spirit.
- Bobby Pins. It's impossible not to lose these things, so everyone always needs them. Especially the good ones like these ones from Japan.
- Lightsaber Lip Gloss. It lights up and is amazing and everyone deserves one of these.
- Sunglasses. You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses, especially in Arizona.
- Make Up Pallets. Because I am still in need of the new Naked3 pallet.