Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Dream Closet

True story. I had been trying to follow Apartment Therapy's Style Cure, which is where you take the month of August, work a little every day, and, by the end of it, you've got a made over room.

I was all gung-ho about making over my closet so I'll finally have my dream closet.

I got about two days into it and realized that I do not have the time or money to try to fix that thing up right now.

However, I DO have the time and money to create my dream closet mood board!

Dream Closet

Isn't it so classy and gorgeous? Now, imagine you've torn out the cheap mirror slider doors into it and replaced it with some french double doors. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

We'll get there, one day. It's the one room in the house that Dan is allowed no input. If he gets the garage, I get this. All mine.

On a weird sidenote, I love the champagne color because it's almost the color of my skin, so I could just hold up pieces to see how they would look against my skin.

Anyway...

CLOSET!

No comments:

Post a Comment