Here's what I ended up bringing:
Some things to note:
- Cardigans for needed warmth on airplanes.
- Comfortable shoes for the amusement park. Also, shorts with lots of pockets so you don't need a purse.
- Flats for dressy occasions to take up less room in the suitcase than heels.
- Plan for hairstyles without straighteners, curling irons, or hair dryers to minimize the amount of tools you need to pack and the amount of time you hog the bathroom at your relatives' house.
- Unless you're really messy, jeans and pants can be worn twice, as well as layers like sweaters.
- I find that most jewelry isn't worth the hassle of packing. Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings have too high a risk of getting tangled or lost. Functional accessories like belts and sunglasses are much easier.
|Day 2: Theme Park|
|Day 5: Wedding|