Friday, July 13, 2012

The Husband Says I Can't Keep Him...

No, not the husband. I can keep the husband. I think I'm actually legally bound to keep him. He's got a problem with me wanting to keep the stray kitten my sister found.


This is Rasputin, as my sister calls him, or Rusty, as I call him. He's the most adorable thing. And my sister is such a champ for rescuing him. She basically ran around a major intersection for half an hour near midnight last night to keep this guy from getting run over.

And I want to keep him so badly! He's about 3 to 4 months old (the same age as Sam), he's a Ginger (I'm a ginger), and he's a squirmy wormy with an incredibly loud purr.

I would love to keep him. He'd be a great brother for Sam, but I don't think I can talk Dan into keeping him. My parent's have agreed to house him in their laundry room until tomorrow morning and I've agreed to hold him after that until I can find him a permanent home.

So if you know anyone in Tucson or the Southern Arizona area who would be interested in giving this adorable guy a good home (indoor only please!), please leave me a comment and I'll get in contact with you.


Or give me a good argument I can use against my husband to keep him...

No comments:

Post a Comment