Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's Just Call This An "Outline"

Just a couple of random things on my mind recently.

First, on a blog I frequent, one of the fellow commentors, JK, gave me a shout out and hits have gone through the roof.

     I clicked through to your blog, I loved it!! The Minnie Driver entry was funny. And I´ve
     bookmarked the recipe for peanut butter nutella cookies, they look amazing.

Woot! I ab-so-lute-ly love when people compliment this weird little thing I write. Totally made my day. Thanks!

Second, apparently November is National Blog Posting Month, aka NoBloPoMo. Meaning  that for this ENTIRE month, I will post something every day. Thankfully November only has 30 days so only 27 more posts to go. And hopefully, a couple of them will be more interesting than this babble.

Third, with the holidays quickly approaching, I'm stepping up my health routine and I'm declaring it to the internet so I might actually stick to it for once. My life has changed so much in the past year (from being a college student to a primarily desk job, from living alone to being married to a man with the metabolism of a hummingbird) and I've gained the jiggle around the middle to prove it. I plan on posting my progress every Wednesday in a series called "Work Out Wednesdays".

Currently, I've puffed up to 147.6 lbs. It's still a normal BMI for my 5'6" frame, but it's slowly creeping toward the unhealthy range. My goal is to get down to 130.0 lbs. I've been there before and while it's a couple pounds lower than my former default weight but, really, what else do I have going on right now? I even took a 'Before' picture in my bikini so that when I'm in awesome shape, you'll be able to tell how hard I really worked. I thought about posting it now, but if for some reason I fail to get in awesome shape, then there's just a picture of the pudgy version of me floating around on the internet.


(I did a Google search for images of being healthy and an amazing amount of pictures of women eating apples popped up. I like this one better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment