Monday, September 26, 2011

Want to Annoy Everyone Around You?

Well then I have the solution for you!

Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly energetic and obnoxious, I refuse to talk. I only sing. And I narrate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I do in song.

My song of choice?

Cars, by Gary Numan.


It's so easy to change the lyrics to this song. It makes anything more interesting, and makes everything you say sound like a robot. Usually my husband gets hooked and we have hours and hours when we only communicate in this song.

There's only one rule! You can't change the last line. No matter how little sense it makes, it must always ALWAYS end with "in cars, do doo dop, do do doo dop"

Just try it once. If after one time you don't want to do it all day, yell at me in the comment section. But it's so catchy that once you try it, you will not be able to stop. No matter how much you want to, you won't be able to.

And here's my favorite version of it:

2 comments:

  1. LOL! When I'm bored, after my husband says something I'll repeat what he said in song.

    & also I love that episode of family guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHA You are like the coolest person in the entire world. I majored in finding ways to annoy people.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete