Tuesday, July 26, 2011

To All My Future Stalkers

Here's some really good material for you! Our wedding photographer just posted some of their favorite pictures of our wedding. If you're getting married in southern Arizona, I highly recommend them. No, I demand that you use them! Demand it!

Image Courtesy of Something Blue

It'll be five months tomorrow. My, time does fly. Apparently, it takes less than five months to start acting like an old married couple and get real set in a routine. Not that it's a bad thing, but I think we need to shake things up every once in a while. Maybe the craziness of this next month will help slow time down again.

1 comment:

  1. lol..future stalkers... The photos are exquisite. Looks like so much fun and the one with the guys in the alley reminds me so much of a vintage Beatles shot...I bet those would like unreal in black and white or sepia too....

    Wanda
    http://www.rivergirlsstudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete