Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Imagine the Most Random Celebrity Possible...

Who would it be?

Is it Steve Buscemi? It should be Steve Buscemi.

Now imagine that celebrity's face on a dress. And not just on a dress, their face IS the dress. It would probably look something like this...

 Image Courtesy of Black Milk

BAM! Steve Buscemi dress!

And what is wrong with you if you don't know who Steve Buscemi is? He's been in everything! If you don't know who he is, go rent Fargo. Go! Now! Rent it! My friend described it like this to me before we watched it:

"It's a comedy about North Dakota. Very funny."

No. No, it's not.

Anyway, is it sad that I love this dress? I don't think it could be any more random that this dress, which is why it should be essential to my wardrobe. And if I had it, I would totally do the exact same pose as this model. It says, "Hey! Steve Buscemi is on my boobies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment