Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Top Ten Running Songs

I've been running more lately and the only thing that makes it bearable is my playlist. However, it isn't full enough, so I am constantly looking for more good songs to round it out. This list is for anyone else also looking for some random songs to add to theirs.  

Take from this what you will, but according to my iTunes, these are the top ten songs I listen to when running.

  1. "Fell in Love with a Girl" by the White Stripes
  2. "Shark in the Water" by V V Brown
  3. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore
  4. "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas
  5. "C'Mon" by Ke$ha
  6. "Pork and Beans" by Weezer
  7. "Kung Fu" by Ash
  8. "Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol
  9. "Feel Again" by OneRepublic
  10. "Seven Nation Army (Remix)" by The Glitch Mob. 
Looking at the list, most of these songs were found from movies or TV or even commercials. And if you haven't seen the video that accompanies "Kung Fu", it is hilarious and awesome and I highly recommend it.

1 comment: