Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Kick Off

I'll be really honest with you, I never really get into the Christmas spirit. It's just hard when you're a desert rat. Twinkly lights on a cactus just aren't that festive. Lovely, yes, but we just don't get that much into the season.

This really makes my husband sad because he looooooves Christmas. It's his favorite holiday.

However, in an attempt to pump up my husband, I'm going to jump on the band wagon!

It's my first attempt at Blogmas!


Every day between now and Christmas, in addition to my regularish posts, I'll post about something Christmas-y that I am doing. You know, forcing me to actually do Christmas-y things before December 23rd.

You've been warned...

Feel free to follow along with the "Blogmas" tag under "Recurring Themes" on the right-hand sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment