Friday, May 17, 2013

Fan of Friday: Week of 5/17/2013

Have you ever been watching a show and desperately wanted the clothes one of the character is wearing? What am I saying? Of course, you have.

But if you're like me, you have a really hard time trying to find out the names of the pieces.

A couple of weeks ago, while watching 'Happy Endings' and googling "Happy Endings Jane jacket', I found the site to solve all my problems.

It's called Worn on TV and it itemizes it all.


See? I found the jacket I was drooling over! Isn't it gorgeous?

Image Source
I now know that the jacket is way out of my price range and can just let it go.

This site has so many shows, including 'New Girl', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Vampire Diaries', etc. You can search by episode or by character. It's just great.

And if they've found an exact match, it'll link you to the site to buy it. Or, if you're cheap like me, a comparable substitute.

Image Source
Original sweater from 'New Girl': $75. Cheaper, similar version from Forever 21: $19.80

Next time you're bored and looking to get inspired, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment