Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

This is what happens when your parents don't have any grand kids yet. You get to be 26 years old and still have Easter egg hunts. Yes, with grocery bags, except for my sister. Favoritism...



Not that I'm complaining, but it does make it hard to feel like an adult. Let's be real, though, when do I ever really feel like an adult?

It was a lovely Easter. My mom cooked a roast and invited my grandparents over. Mashed potatoes and a roll for me. And once they left, the family tradition of bloody video games.

I was sitting on the couch, writing my post for tomorrow, and my grandma asked me what I was doing. Since she's not very technologically literate, I told her I was basically writing in my journal on the computer.

She said, "Write down that your old, beautiful grandma came over. Don't leave out the beautiful part."

And she is. Hilarious and beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. Aw it sounds lovely! How nice to spend the holidays with family, and an Easter egg hunt? How fun!
    I felt a bit weird not being in Norway this year for Easter, so many traditions I feel like I missed out on. I did have a great time in Spain as well, it's not that, I just wouldn't have minded being back 'home'.

    ReplyDelete