- Little kids don't dress like that. Sweaters over button-ups and polos? Nope, not believable. We don't need them to be wearing the EXACT same clothes to figure out it was them aging.
- The laughtrack is soooo loud! Just because other "people" are laughing, it doesn't make me think it's any funnier.
- I love the cast, but I don't think I'm going to like any of the characters. On the same note, the title sequence is pretty cute, though.
- There's been about a five minute period where I haven't thought anything about this show. My brain has literally shut down.
- If this show were about Sophia Bush and Brandon Routh's characters, I would definitely be enjoying this more. Is it too late to switch this around?
- Can the secretary be anymore stereotypical? It's really racist actually...
- This show would be so much better if they stopped going for the easy jokes. Or the dirty jokes. If it were just the sweet moments, it might actually be good and it might actually be funny.
- TV show pet peeve: don't sit all on the same side of the table!