Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm Going to Get Heatstroke...Again

I only have one rule when it comes to fashion: I am only allowed to buy one jacket a year. Only one. I live in Arizona, I don't really need the majority of the ones I have, let alone another one. I thought I did good last year and didn't buy any, but when I was cleaning out my closet a few days ago, I realized I'd actually bought two. Oops!

But I've been bad. So bad, especially because it's only September [Side note: a "jacket year" is not a calendar year, it's from one summer to the next]. Over Labor Day weekend, barely in the fall season and still over 100 degrees here, I bought a jacket!

It was just too pretty to pass up!


In my own defense, it was ridiculously cheap. Originally priced at $118, it was 30% off, plus I had a $25 off coupon on top of that, which made it roughly $58, or more than half off.

And doesn't it just look lovely on me? The faux leather is so creamy and feminine and the cut is just so bad-ass.


See those little cat ears at the bottom of the picture? Guess who wanted to be another diva and get all the attention?


How'd I end up with two little prima donna cats? It must be me...

Anyway...

Now, if the temperature would only drop about 40 degrees so I could wear my new jacket...

No comments:

Post a Comment