Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally, As Promised...

Ok, things have been crazy busy. Well, probably normal busy for most people, but I live a simple life, so it's crazy busy for me. Between a weekend trip up to Phoenix to go to Ikea, painting more of the house, actually hanging out with friends, appointments and meetings after work, and frantically cleaning for my extended family coming into town this weekend, my time has been a wee bit stretched. Hell, it's been almost two weeks since I've posted! I haven't even posted in May yet!

Anyway, since things won't be slowing down anytime soon, I'll keep this short. In the aforementioned trip to Ikea, I finally bought a frame for my Zack Morris poster (once I stole it back from my sister). I've talked about my poster before because I had no idea how to fit it into my house with the overall style I wanted.

Well, I came up with the perfect solution. I found a place to hang it so that I would be able to love him, but he wouldn't freak out visitors.


Yep, Zack Morris now creepily makes eye contact with my husband while he's peeing. And it's just about the perfect size for our small master toilet room (what do you call the separate room in the bathroom for the toilet?)

The frame makes it classy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment