Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fashion February: Green Dress with Purple Accents

Green Dress with Purple Accents

 
Spring is coming and this is definitely my spring outfit!
 
These shoes don't do mine justice. Mine have these awesome embroidered birds on the toes. The dress is a little short for work, but since I tend to spend Thursdays at my desk all day, didn't really create any problems.

I've spent a good amount of time now creating outfits from all the pieces that have remained in my closet these past few weeks. I'm now acutely aware of how few pieces I wear and how uninspired I wear them. For example, I've got this great gray satin blouse that I always pair with black pants, black shoes, and hair up. Snoozeville. How about some color? Some layers? A skirt perhaps?

Just because I'm an old lady now who sits on the sofa with her husband eating leftovers and shouting answers at "The Wheel" doesn't mean I have to dress like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment