Friday, January 6, 2012

Fan of Friday: Week of 1/6/2012

Ok, if I haven't made this clear enough, I have this strange love for Jurassic Park. Like watch it everytime it's on TV, hunting for sequel news, wish I had dinosaur pajamas (HINT HINT) obsessive kind of love.

Well, today I found this:


It's a bunch of art inspired by the people of Jurassic Park! How crazy is that? How insane of me is it that I would love a nice oil version of this over my imaginary claw foot bath tub? I also really like the 80's styled one of Lauren Dern. It's just awesome.

Anyway, while we're discussing the art of Jurassic Park, have you been to Minimalist Movie Poster Tumblr yet? It's amazing what can inspire some people to create a poster. And I love it!


It's worth a scroll through if you haven't seen it before. I just wish they had them on Amazon. I would probably wall paper our house with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment