Friday, September 16, 2011

Style Challenge Day 5

Friday! This week has gone on forever and it probably won't feel like it's over until next Friday.

Anyway, Friday is traditionally my dress up day and this week is no exception. My sister gave me a vintage dress in a bird print a couple of years ago. While I like the dress, it's kind of boxy and hard to work into my wardrobe. Because this week is supposed to be challenging, it was one of my goals to finally style it properly.


The belt I wanted to wear was AWOL this morning (I tore my closet apart looking for it) so I had to make a last minute substitution. Also, my shoes are much much cuter than the Polyvore one's, but they're the closest I could find.


Too bad I didn't see the Santa guy in the halls today at work. He gets so excited when I get dressed up on Fridays. I love my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment