Friday, September 9, 2011

Fan of Friday: Week of 9/9/2011

If you are lucky enough to have a Culver's in your city, stop reading this, get in your car, and go get yourself a Concrete Mixer. Oh. My. God. It's like a Blizzard from Dairy Queen but richer. And creamier. And just yummier.

A Culver's opened up in Tucson and, although I've only been once, I'm constantly now craving their custard. Too bad it's still new enough for the lines to be insane. And the lack of a veggie burger kind of pisses me off too, but since DQ doesn't have one either, I won't hold it against them.

So here's the menu. Pick out what you want before you go in because I don't think they display the mixer options (or it was just so crazy in there that I couldn't find it). I have to recommend the Raspberry Cheesecake, but it is the only one I've had so far.


Now to convince my visiting in-laws to go there tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment