Monday, March 10, 2014

Fan of Friday: Week of 3/14/14

Yes, I know it's not Friday, but I've painted myself into a wee bit of a corner with my Fashion February posts being on Friday.

And yes, I probably should have just saved this until next month, but there no time for that, people! This is possibly my favorite thing ever and it's only (ONLY) available in March! I must tell you about them before this much too small window closes!

Mmmm, Lime Eegees.


God's gift to mankind. If you are currently in Tucson, go get one right now. And if you are currently in Tucson and have never had one, what is wrong with you?!? GO! Go get one!

Since Eegee's are purely a Tucson thing, let me explain a bit. Eegee's is a fast food chain and their signature frozen 'drink' is called an Eegee (pronounced 'E-G'). You can drink it with a straw or eat it with a spoon, but if you drink it with a straw you are doing it wrong and you will be mocked.

The texture is smoother than a snow cone, but thicker than an icee. And it will give you a brain-freeze almost instantaneously, every single time. 

They have three standard flavors: lemon, strawberry, and pina colada, as well as a rotating monthly flavor. 'Lucky Lime' for St. Patty's Day.

Seriously, lime is the best flavor and if I had a bigger freezer, it would just be stocked to the brim with part packs of lime Eegee's. Come to think of it, my parent's do now have a freezer in their garage. I bet I could hide a bunch in there and no one would ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment