Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Christmas Wishlist

Personally, I don't think that I'm that hard of a person to shop for. Ask anyone who's ever tried and they will probably disagree, but I still maintain that I am fairy easy. However, for anyone who may or may not be wondering, let's break down my wish list for this year, broken down into three convenient categories: art, clothes and accessories, and just plain random goodies. 


  1. Like a Bird, Print 4 x 6, $5.50. What's not to love about a wild haired redheaded child with a handful of what can only be described as bird fish balloons.
  2. Saguaro National Park Travel Poster, Print 11 x 14, $7.99. I love this park. It's minutes from my house, it's where I love to run, and I've been a Junior Ranger here, twice. 
  3. Love Melody, Painting, $324.99. It's a painting by an elephant. AN ELEPHANT! And the proceeds go towards Asian elephant conservation.
  4. Rock Climbing on Titan, Poster, $12.90. While I've dabbled in rock climbing in the past, much to my chagrin, I do still like this poster.
  5. Arizona (from birds and blooms of the 50 states), Print 5 x 7, $15.00. Because  I love bird art. It's hard to tell from the image, but the card stock is so thick, the image almost looks embossed.
  6. Jurassic Park - Map, Poster 16 x 24, $40.00. It's a freakin' map of the island from Jurassic Park! And one day, I'll write a full, loooong post about all my map art. So many maps!
     

  1. Afternoon on the Lawn Top, $24.99. Green + boat neck + stripes = sold!
  2. Herkimer Diamond & Oxidized Sterling Silver Post Earrings, $78.00. I love the industrial edge of these earrings. Rustic and gorgeous.
  3. Garden Guide Cardigan, $59.99. The embroidery is so fancy and I do love me a cardigan.
  4. Sash Samba Belt, $15.99. My wardrobe is clearly lacking a wrap tie waist belt. Now you know.
  5. Karaoke Songstress Jeans in Black, $49.99. I live in the dark wash and the black ones would fill a hole in my heart.
  6. Hear You Roar Tee, $24.99. It's a shirt that turns you into a dinosaur. Who in their right mind could live without this?!?! Or this one??!

Holiday Wishlist 2013: Random

  1. Rumble in the Bronx DVD, $5.03. Because my streaky VHS version I recorded from TV in 1999 isn't cutting it anymore. 
  2. BeLissPRO Curl Genius Professional Titanium Curl Machine, $99.99. Engineering has finally caught up to what I need and created a machine that will curl your hair for you!
  3. Magic Garden, $8.51. I have LITERALLY wanted one of these things for decades, it is ALWAYS on my wishlist, and no one EVER buys me one! (End of rant).
  4. Leilalove Macarons 8 Quantities- 6 Flavors in a Premier Presentation Gift Box, $32.00. I have yet to find a macarons bakery in town, so I will settle for mail order.
  5. Moss Terrarium Tiny Irish Landscape, $25.00. This is the closest I will ever get to actual grass and it is safely contained behind glass.
  6. Jurassic Park 3D Blu-ray, $25.91. Years ago, when we bought our TV, the universe loved me enough to convince us to get one with 3D. It's time to fulfill my destiny. 
Besides things getting weirdly dramatic at the end, pretty straight-forward Christmas list. And something with dinosaurs in every category!

No comments:

Post a Comment