Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Dressing

While Dan and I don't have any plans officially set in stone yet, Valentine's Day is quickly heading our way. I have let him off the hook, presents wise, but he will be forced to spend time with me. Since it falls on a Friday, and more importantly, a Friday that Dan is working, we'll probably car pool into work together and come up with a plan on the fly after work. A betting man would put money on a simple dinner and movie kind of night.

However, I do have a trick up my sleeve: an outfit change at work. The great thing about having my own office now [link] is that I no longer have to awkwardly change in the ladies' room. I've been looking for an excuse to break out my $8 Target sale dress and this'll 1) make it kind of a surprise for Dan since I won't be wearing it in the morning and 2) let me wear more comfortable, functional clothes all day before changing right before leaving.


It's not a pink and red cutesy Valentine's Day outfit, but it's a little more subtle, a little more adult and sexy. And it will inherently include a back-up saner version of shoes from the day outfit in case this unplanned evening ends up including any walking. It's not worth the torture of trying to walk in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment