Monday, January 21, 2013

Best. Prize. EVER!

At trivia last Thursday, I won the email bonus question!

Basically, they email out a question the day of trivia and you're allowed to look up the answer online. You write it down and it kind of becomes a big raffle. Mitch, being the nice guy he is, looks up the answer and shares it every week.

Well, this week, I won! And as I ran through the restaurant like a crazy lady on the "Price is Right" to see what my prize was, I never expected it to be something this cool.

Image Source
It's a tote bag made from recycled Japanese grain bags! And it's covered in cartoon marshmallows! The big one is named "Marshall" and the little one on the left is a freaky, little cannibal, toasty a marshmallow on a stick, much to the chagrin of the puppy in the center.

I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment