Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012: Part 1

Again, I'm not a crazy cat lady. I swear! However, my sister did have all these kitten costumes sitting around from when her cat was a kitten (she is a crazy cat lady), so I had to try them out on my cats.

These photos really demonstrate the personality difference between Rusty and Sam. Rusty is so chill that he let me dress him up...

...with a bow tie!


...as a flower!


...as a submarine!


He was just so cute! I can't say he was the biggest fan of the costumes, but I think they just confused him more than anything.

Sam thought the costumes were the greatest thing ever, as long as they were on Rusty. He just followed him around, trying to figure out what had happened to Rusty. But the second, and I mean the split second, I put the little bow tie on Sam, he freaked out and had a kitty panic attack. So, there's no pictures of Fancy Sam. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment