Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Promise I'm Not a Crazy Cat Lady

This will be the last post about my kittens for a while, I swear!

Even though Dan jokes all the time about how the cats are ruining his life (he's even made up a song about it), I think he is slowly starting to become a cat person. He will never, ever admit it, but he's definitely more of a cat person than a dog person.

Proof, you say?

BAM!


Do they ever take naps on me like this? Nope. It's like they can sense that they're being a cute, cuddly inconvenience.

The thing you need to know about Dan is he never really had any pets growing up. I think he may have had a box turtle at one point, but I don't ask for details in case the turtle met an unfortunate end and he was clearly a sociopath as a child and no one ever put two and two together. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Anyway...

Once we get out of the stage where the cats keep costing us money and time with vet bills, I think he'll be a little more open with his love of them. But for now, he is adamant in his stance that the cats were sent to make his life hell.

Especially now that they outnumber him...


No comments:

Post a Comment