Friday, April 20, 2012

Fan of Friday: Week of 4/20/2012

Another blogger turned me onto this wonderful make-up tutorial channel on YouTube by this British make-up artist named Tanya Burr. She does things with make-up that you won't believe. It's incredible. She breaks down celebrity make-up tricks and, more importantly for me, actually shows you how different sorts of make-up are supposed to be used. But if you want to look like Beyonce, Zooey Deschanel, Rihanna, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence (speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, I found this today. I swear if it weren't illegal, I would stalk JLaw until she was my best friend.), Audrey Hepburn, you name it. She can do it.

It just makes me wish I had a wedding or something to attend in the coming weeks so I would have an excuse to try out some of these looks. I don't think most of them are work appropriate for the lone female mechanical engineer at my work.

I fully plan on spending most of this weekend trying out these techniques. Tonight is date night after all, maybe I could make a smoking eye work that doesn't make me look like a crackhead who just woke up with these videos...

And she has her own website and video blog, too, but I'm pretty wrapped up in the tutorials for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment