Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Favorite Purses

I've mentioned it before, but I love purses and over the years, I've amassed a pretty quirky collection. So without further ado, here are my seven favorite! (It was going to only be five, but I can't cut it down anymore. It's like Sophie's Choice)


The car purse. I always take it to car shows because it has yet to start a conversation. People love this purse and they love to tell me that they love it. And it's deceptively large. I can usually fit an entire outfit in it.


My stripper purse! I love this purse, it's probably my favorite. I've never seen any other purse like it. I always end up taking it to the most inopportune places, such as my Mormon friends' parent's house. But I did name each of the strippers! From left to right, they are Slater, Screech, Zack, and Mr. Belding. It's really hard to see in this picture, but one of the women in the audience threw her key to her hotel room onstage.


The syphilis purse. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution. Ahh, the things you find at second-hand stores.


The Freitag bag. Freitag is a Swiss company that recycles semi-truck tarps and seat belts into handbags. They. are. awesome! My dad brought this one back for me from Switzerland on one of his business trips. And it's waterproof!


My French tote bag. I bought this one from my favorite toy store, which sadly recently closed its doors, Miss Tiggywinkles. Loosely translated, it says, "Candy party under the starry sky and they taste delicious". It's so cute and random and I love it. 


My Japanese clutches. More souvenirs from my dad's business trips. These ones are small and oh so fancy. They could be from some knock off vendor on the street in front of the hotel where my dad stayed but I don't care. They're awesome and I only use them for special occasions.

Hopefully with the holidays and my birthday coming up, I'll have some new ones to post in the New Year! (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...)

No comments:

Post a Comment