Friday, October 21, 2011

Fan of Friday: Week of 10/21/2011

The weather has still been teasing us here (seriously? 90 degrees again?), it still doesn't feel like Fall. But I can still dress like it's Fall thanks to the extreme air conditioning in my office. And do you know what item of clothing I most associate with Fall?

Cardigans!

I haven't been very good at layering in the past so I've been actively investing time and money to get better and cardigans are the perfect solution. Over dresses, over summer tops, under jackets, they are just so versatile!

It's impossible to not look more feminine in a great crewneck cardigan, like Bernadette from "Big Bang Theory". And while I haven't tried it yet, I really want to belt a long, deep V neck sweater. And I want to learn how some people know which buttons to leave open and which ones to close. How does one develop those skills?


Also, it makes you look super busy when you scrunch up the sleeves while your working on something. See how hard I'm working? I had to squish my sleeves up! And you know I love anything that makes it look like I'm working harder than I actually am.

I went on a bit of a spree and bought a purple one from Old Navy and a green and pink ones from Target within the last couple of weeks. And with a new H & M opening up this week in town, my closet may really start to fill up with cheap sweaters. I really want to find one with some get embellishments around the collar. It'll be like sewn-in jewelry. This is how I wore the green one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment